Great Audio Quality
- All-digital RF transmission for zero companding artifacts and ultra-low
distortion 20 kHz audio
- Extremely low latency - best in class 2 mS
- Fully balanced, broadcast quality mic preamp with analogue limiter
Best-in-Class Digital RF Technology
- Super wideband UHF receiver tuning - over 224 MHz (470 MHz–694 MHz)
- 20 simultaneous channels per 8 MHz bandwidth, 15 channels per 6 MHz
- Fully legal ETSI/FCC spectral mask, meets present and upcoming standards
- Excellent range, equivalent to the best analogue systems
- Advanced Digital Diversity System selects the best RF signal among the two diversity receivers and combines signals in challenging RF environments
A10-TX - Integrated Recording
- Built-in digital recorder and high-precision timecode generator in the A10-TX transmitter
- Records timecode-stamped files to removable microSD cards
- Timecode generator can be jam synced from external clock source, and maintain timecode for hours without batteries
• 4-slot wireless receiver rack system • 8-ch Dante / AES / analogue outs • Receiver diversity (Unislot / SuperSlot™) • Built-in power and antenna distribution • Antenna loop-thru for 16-channel setups • 4-pin DC XLR input • USB serial port for firmware updates
Two-Channel True Diversity Receiver
- Tunes over the full system bandwidth of 470 to 694 MHz
- 4 complete digital receiver circuits (two per channel)
- Advanced Digital Diversity System (ADDS) selects the receiver with the best RF signal and combines weak signals
- Two versions available: Uni/Super-slot & XLR with Hirose 4-pin connector
- Low-noise, studio-grade balanced input for microphones and line level inputs with analogue limiter and 48 V phantom power
- Integrated digital recorder with ultra-accurate timecode generator (A10-TX)
- Records to removable microSD cards
- Remote controllable over Bluetooth® using the A10-TX Remote app for Android and iOS
Digital wireless for today and tomorrow.
The new A10 Digital Wireless System is designed for the technical demands and requirements of today’s RF-hostile, multi-channel productions. The A10-TX portable transmitter and A10-RX receiver provide users with broadcast-quality audio, reliable digital RF performance, and easy multi-system setup. Its proprietary digital RF topology and Advanced Digital Diversity is the result of years of research, laboratory experimentation, and customer experience. The result is a wireless link with full 20 kHz audio bandwidth, high dynamic range, ultra-low distortion, and industry leading 2 millisecond end-to-end delay.
The A10 Digital Wireless System operates in the 470 MHz to 694 MHz UHF band (frequency ranges are country-dependent). Its spectrally efficient digital modulation enables up to twenty A10 Digital Wireless Systems to simultaneously operate in a single 8 MHz TV channel. Multiple simultaneous systems operate without compromising RF range, audio quality, or latency.
Note: Features and specifications subject to change.